The assembly industry has many different players whose aim is to deliver a functional and quality product, made from many components and sub-assemblies.
The need for business competitiveness is exacerbated, product life cycles are shortened, and market responsiveness becomes a differentiator.
You are confronted with various problems :
- Optimisation of development processes
- Improved flexibility of organisations and equipment
- Reduction of Lead Time
- Stream Simplification, inventory and work in progress reduction
- Control of the supply of components and sub-assemblies
- Process Synchronisation
- Product Differentiation « At the latest »
- Optimisation criteria for allocation of products to equipment
We bring our extensive experience to help our customers achieve sustainable performance. We implement comprehensive approaches, using proven methods and tools :
- Optimisation and synchronization of global flows across the entire Supply Chain
- Obeya Development, Time to Market
- Just-In-Time, Self-activation of Operations
- Takt Time, flow readability
- Team involvement, continuous improvement and performance
Our approach emphasizes team-building to gain involvement, transfer knowledge, and sustain progress.